The series distinguishes in particular:
- electromagnetic force compensation technology & automatic internal adjustment
- high precision, sensitivity and a fast settling time
- selected, high-quality materials and an optimized power supply to ensure high reliability and long life.
- robust base made of powder-coated cast aluminum.
- easy-care, robust and stable metal housing with glass windscreen.
- removable stainless steel weighing platform, leveling bar, height-adjustable feet.
- external adjustment function, zero position search, counting function, tare function, density determination7 weight units (g, ct, ozt, oz, GN, dwt, lb).
- large LCD display with green backlight, digit height 15 mm
- RS232 data interface
Difference between an external and an internal adjustment:
For an external adjustment, you need a special reference weight in the appropriate accuracy class, e.g. a 100g weight with a tolerance of less than 0.0001g (which of course must not be touched with your fingers, since the moisture in your skin may already be able to a wrong adjustment of the weight). With this weight, the scale "learns" how heavy a weight of 100g is and adjusts itself correctly.
With precision and analytical balances, even the smallest changes in the environment can affect the measurement result, in particular the temperature (which, for example, has an effect on the resistance in the electrical components).
Therefore, it is important that you regularly readjust a balance. In an air-conditioned clean room with constant temperature this is rarely necessary. In a normal room, e.g. In the summer when the sun is shining through the window, or in the winter due to the night reduction of the heating, during the day the room will warm up so the calibration process would have to be repeated regularly in order to obtain always constant measuring results. Each adjustment process means a disruption of your operations and long term, correspondingly higher labor costs. The biggest problem is that you often do not know when an adjustment is needed, when it is done too late it can lead to a wrong work result.
The automatic adjustment mechanism of the JJ-BF operates time and temperature controlled.
If the balance detects a change in the ambient temperature of more than 1.5 ° C (or at the latest after 3 hours) the adjustment will be triggered automatically. You can terminate your current measuring process; if the balance is "0", the adjustment begins.
You will see the message "CAL" in the display for about 30 seconds and immediately the balance is ready for use again.
Alternatively, you can deactivate the automatic start of the adjustment and / or start it immediately by pushing the CAL-Button. Additionally, you can of course also adjust the balance with external test weights.
The exact technical details of the individual models can be found in the technical data sheet.
Note: The JJ-BF series is a NON legal for trade scale (no EU Declaration of Conformity)