Our new DZD DJ-KC counting scale impresses with a fast response time of a maximum of three seconds and precise results. The scales are therefore ideally suited for inventories or for counting or packing packaging with a certain Content.
The piece weight can be specified quickly and conveniently in three ways:
1. By manually entering the weight of e.g. a screw via the keyboard.
2. By placing one or more objects, regardless of whether it is one or 5000 screws.
Just tell the scales how many screws are on the scales, the scales automatically calculate the correct reference value from the weight.
In addition, the scale naturally has many other functions:
- Automatic improvement of the piece weight when increasing the number of pieces
- Setting a "target quantity". When the specified amount is reached, you will receive an acoustic and optical signal from the scales.
- A total memory that shows you both the weight and the number of measurements.
- A very convenient taring function (set to "0"). The special feature is that, unlike with digital scales, you don't have to put the empty vessel on first, then tare it and then fill in the contents. With this scale, you can easily put a full box on it and use the keyboard to indicate to the scale that a weight of, for example, exactly 12.345g should be tared.
The weight is displayed either as grams (g) or pounds (lb) on the three easy-to-read and especially in comparison to sensitive LCD panels on extremely reliable and durable LED displays.
Display 1: The total weight is always displayed here, regardless of whether the counting function is active or not. You can of course also use the scale for normal weighing.
Display 2: Here you will find information about the automatically calculated or manually specified piece weight of the objects to be counted.
Display 3: Probably the most important display of the counting scales, the number of pieces placed on it.
All three displays are equipped with energy-saving LEDs. The digit height is 1.5 cm.
It is also important that the weight is determined using a strain gauge load cell (strain gauge), which enables objects made of iron, nickel or other magnetizable materials to be counted. The substructure of the robust aluminum is located under the easy-to-care-for plastic housing. The stainless steel weighing surface is covered with a blue protective film and can be removed if necessary.
The balance also has a zero point search and a taring function.
To compensate for unevenness, the scales have four height-adjustable feet that can be precisely aligned with the help of the integrated leveling bubble.
An RS232 data interface for connection to the printer or computer is available for reading out, evaluating and printing out the weighing results. A suitable USB adapter is optionally available.
With the integrated rechargeable battery, you can use the scales for approx. 36 hours independently of mains operation. If the capacity of the battery is exhausted, you can continue to use the scale while it is charging.